According to Instagram, these are the most popular moments of my year...
1. The birth of my sweet son, Nathaniel Lee in March. This one is a no brainer. This was absolutely the most important and life changing moment of my year.
2. A picture of my baby boy in the hospital. His first "face pic". Because he arrived 5 weeks early, he was tiny but he was perfect and healthy and that was a wonderful relief.
3. A picture of the screen of my camera is the explanation for the blurriness of this picture. This is my husband and I at the Navy Ball in November. We clean up pretty well, if I do say so myself.
4. "This is all that matters" was the caption on this picture when I posted it on IG. Both my babies comforted and asleep with their mom. Yes, this is definitely all that matters.
5. Eva in her big girl bed right after we switched her into the toddler bed from the crib (February). Kingston kept climbing into bed with her to try to share her new comfy spot.
Well, my friends, according to you all on Instagram, these were the most important and special moments of my year. I think this short list of pictures sums up my year pretty well.
Cheers to a happy and healthy 2014. I wish us all a year full of joy, peace, hope and grace.
Follow Handling With Grace on Bloglovin here